Senior MMIC Design Engineer – Arralis
May 12, 2016
Senior MMIC Design Engineer
Contract: Full time
Arralis is currently seeking a Senior MMIC Design Engineer.
- Complete product design from component to sub-system to system
- Be part of or lead a small design team
Knowledge and experience:
- At least five years’ experience of designing monolithic microwave integrated circuits, especially on III-V technologies and at frequencies up to 100GHz.
- Particular preference will be given to engineers who can demonstrate previous design experience and success with power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers and multipliers.
- Knowledge of software design tools such as ADS and CST are essential.
- Experience with VCOs and HBT technologies would also be an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under direction within a team.
- Good organisational skills.
In addition, the desire and knowledge to see designs through from component to packaging and final system will bring considerable value to the existing team. This includes baseband processing, limited embedded and digital processing. Experience of testing MMIC’s with a wafer probe system and associated calibration techniques.
Applications to: email@example.com